Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Recipe
This simple vanilla cheesecake recipe is a timeless classic for any baker. We all know how influential great quality vanilla beans are too these types of recipes. We have you covered with our Gourmet Tahitian & Gourmet Bourbon Vanilla Beans.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 32 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds and mix until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust in the springform pan. Tap the pan gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Once cool, cover the cheesecake and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!